Position Summary: Marketing and Account Specialist for a well-supported exciting environment in a web/app platform company that has innovative branding and a competitive position for placement in the large marine industry. The successful applicant will manage day-to-day operations for developing and executing program deliverables. They will enjoy working with people in the marine industry, be outgoing and sales oriented. They would take ownership of projects and client communications. This person would be technically savvy with web- based programs.
· Demonstrates a core understanding of marketing tools and techniques
· Participates in overall planning process
· Works with clients and staff to determine program parameters and overall requirements
· Assists with program results, research findings, data, competitive activity, etc.
· Assists program team in developing program-specific creative strategies
· Works with program team to review all creative documents to ensure they are strategically on target
· Reviews analysis of program results and makes recommendations
· At least 2 year experience in project management/marketing/advertising
· Proven project management skills including budget management, developing schedules, etc.
· Ability to multi-task while prioritizing workloads
· Self-starter but collaborates well in a team environment
· Attention to detail and demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Proficient use of Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Approximately 30% travel, including most major boat shows
· Interest in marine industry a plus
· Must have the legal right to work in the United States
Location: Northern Virginia or Charlottesville, VA